Active employees looking for information on retirement plans, saving extra for retirement, getting ready for retirement, etc. please visit the retirement section for choices.
Retirees, the University appreciates your service. Hopefully the resources included here will be useful.
- Retiree health and dental plans (Faculty, Professional and Scientific, Merit Supervisory Exempt, Merit Confidential)
- Retiree health and dental plans (Merit)
- Medicare, Social Security, and how they interact with The University of Iowa Health Ins.
- The University of Iowa Retiree Association
- The Association of Emeritus Faculty
- TIAA-CREF Web site
- TIAA-CREF (SPANISH VERSION) website
- Travel Assistance program
- IPERS website
Benefits Providers contact information (web sites and phone numbers)
Privacy information and release form
If you want the Benefits Office to be able to discuss any of your personal health information (insurance plans, coverage levels, spending account balances, etc.) with someone such as a spouse, domestic partner, or personal assistant, we will need you to fill out a release form. Visit the Privacy Information website for additional information and to download/print the necessary forms.