CQI is a unit of Organizational Effectiveness (OE) that provides assistance in developing and processing surveys and other forms of assessment, as well as providing assistance with group facilitation and workplace consultation, process improvement, and departmental unit reviews.
- Assessment, Evaluation and Assistance with Surveys
- Finance & Operations (FO) Unit Review
- FO New Employee Orientation
- The UI Employee Discount Program (UIEDP)
- UI Lean Process and LEAN Principles
- UI SMART Program
- Workplace Consultation Process
Quality Tips Listserv/Mailing List
Join the QUALITY-TIPS listserv/mailing list to keep informed on activities, to post information for Iowa Quality Center learning or networking activities, and to publicize quality-related training opportunities for LEAN, CQI, ASQ, and other topics.
To subscribe or unsubscribe:
- Visit http://list.uiowa.edu
- Type in QUALITY-TIPS into the "Search for List:" box.
- Select either subscribe or unsubscribe and complete.