What are the sources of stress in your life? It can help to sort out what aspects are within your control and where changes can be made to set limits, delegate and prioritize tasks. Ask yourself what you can do to take care of yourself.
Try some quick stress relievers:
- Progressive muscle relaxation
- Listen (and dance to) to music.
- Post some inspirational quotes where you will see them.
- Change your screen saver to a beautiful landscape or beach.
- Watch a funny YouTube video or TV show. Laughter is a great stress reliever.
The CDC has several more helpful tips on stress management.