Monday, February 1, 2016 to Monday, February 29, 2016
Here are some ways to give your heart some love during American Heart Month:
- See your doctor and manage any medical conditions you may have.
- Quit smoking.
- Aim to get some physical activity every day.
- Eat lean proteins, fish, nuts, whole grains and plenty of fruits and vegetables.
- Make time for fun, relaxation and manage stress.
- Remember that every step counts, so don’t get discouraged. Keep putting your energy into moving forward!
For more information, check out CDC-February is American Heart Month.