Networking with University of Iowa Families
Are you hoping to adopt?
Do you have a million questions?
Would you like to meet another UI family who has already adopted a child?
If yes, email the Family Services Office to be connected to University of Iowa families who have experienced what you are about to experience, and families who may share similar characteristics as your family.
Please note: You may be given the names of UI employees who have agreed to have their names shared. This networking resource is only meant to link you to another family. It does not constitute agreement or endorsement with what is said. It is not a recommendation of any agency, organization or resource used by someone else.
University of Iowa Leaves and Support
Local and National Resources
- Iowa Foster and Adoption Parents Association
- Overview of Adoption
- An Example of a Home Study Process
- U. S. State Department – International Adoptions
- How To Make Adoption an Affordable Option
- Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption