Child Care Resources
- Community Action of Eastern Iowa
- Registered Family Day Care Homes and Licensed Child Care Centers (pdf)
- Hawkeye Area Child Care Providers' Network
- Iowa Voices for Quality Child Care
- Iowa Family Child Care Association
- Child Care Subsidy Program
For eligibility, criteria, application process, and online application.
- Office of Student Financial Aid, 319-335-1450
Student loans through the Office of Financial Aid may be available to help with child care costs. To apply, the student must have a FAFSA, federal tax return and University of Iowa Verification Form on file at the Office of Student Financial Aid.
- Iowa Department of Human Services/Child Care Assistance (Eligibility based on income)
- Johnson County Empowerment Funding (Eligibility based on income)
- HACAP/Head Start Educational Programs
- National Guard and Other Branches of the Military
- For National Guard families seeking child care financial assistance, call 1-800-424-2246 or email email@example.com
- Dependent Care Spending Plan
Available to UI staff and faculty as a flexible benefit option to assist with child care expenses. Contact UI Benefits office 319-335-2676 for more information.
- Family Caregiving Leave, University Operations Manual
- Employee Leave Overview
- Catastrophic Leave, University Operations Manual