If you are a University of Iowa faculty, staff or student using an on campus lactation room and would like to purchase parts that work with the pump in the lactation room, please contact Family Services or call 319-335-1371.
- Parental leave ICON course
Learn more about leaves available for faculty and staff for the birth or adoption of a child. Log into Self Service and select My Training.
- UI Health Care Maternity Center
- UI Health Care Lactation/Breastfeeding Consultant
Deborah Hubbard - 319-384-8741
- UI Health Care Childbirth Classes
- Breastfeeding Information and Resources
Visit this site to learn more about breastfeeding and to get how-to information and support for breastfeeding successfully.
- The National Breastfeeding Hotline: 1-800-994-9662
Talk with trained breastfeeding peer counselors who can help answer common breastfeeding questions in English or Spanish.
- Breastfeeding, American Academy of Pediatrics
- La Leche League International
Information, education, support, and encouragement for women who want to breastfeed.
- Newborn and Mothers Health Protection Act of 1996