March 14 - 18, 2016
UI Family Services, in collaboration with UI Recreational Services, is pleased to offer Hawkeye Camp for children of UI faculty, staff and students, in first through sixth grades, March 14 - 18, 2016, during spring break. UI Recreational Services will be staffing and operating Hawkeye Camp.
Scholarships are available to University of Iowa faculty, staff and students who qualify.
Eligibility for a reduced camp fee includes:
- Parent is either at least a 50% or greater employee or a half-time student at the University of Iowa,
- Family's annual gross household income meets the following criteria:
- For families having an income under $45,000, the scholarship is $75.00 per child.
- For families having an income over $45,000, the scholarship funds are not provided.
- And, the child is/children are eligible and will attend Hawkeye Kids Camp OR Goshawk Camp.
Scholarships are limited and based on first-come, first-served. Please complete the scholarship application and return to Family Services, 121-50 USB.
A family can receive up to two (2) scholarships for two enrolled children. If you have questions, please contact Family Services or call 319-335-1371.