Information Management, Human Resources, is dedicated to the advancement of the University's commitment to building a technically proficient workforce through such user-oriented means as web development and adaptable reporting. Our goal is to improve workflow and data administration through improvement and implementation of technical resources.
All manuals are in PDF format.
- Academic Faculty Time Records Training
- Procedures for Initiating Merit Requisitions
- HR Transaction Training
- Search Committee for Merit Positions
- Search Committee for Professional and Scientific and Faculty Positions
- Workflow Administrator Setup Training
(Note: There is also an online ICON course available through My Training on Self Service.)