Fredrikson & Byron reviewers have collaborated with key UI personnel. Their assessment has included analysis of written documents, university-acquired data, data acquired by Fredrikson & Byron, interviews, and other methods.
A UI Employment Practices Working Group has lead campus engagement and served as liaisons to Fredrikson & Byron for all phases of the review. Working group members have included:
- Erin Brothers, senior sponsored research specialist, Division of Sponsored Programs, and past president, Staff Council
- Sarah Hansen, manager of strategic programs, Office of the Executive Vice President and Provost
- Maria Lukas, deputy general counsel
- Nadine Petty, director, Center for Diversity and Enrichment
- Cheryl Reardon, chief human resources officer and associate vice president
- Shelly Campo, associate dean, Graduate College
- Debby Zumbach, associate vice president and director, Purchasing and Business Services.
Campus leaders have received Fredrikson & Byron’s reports and recommendations as they became completed. UI human resources leaders will develop implementation plans based on the recommendations.