June 2017: Began work during Phase 3.
February 2018: Implementation began.
June 2018: Preparing to present recommendations in July.
The Leadership Imperatives Committee will create leader profiles, identify key leadership skills and behaviors, and create action plans that can drive organizational culture. Strategies include:
- Asking current campus leaders how they reached their current positions and creating sample road maps
- Identifying how good leaders become great and supporting people already in leadership positions
- Creating less subjective and more efficient processes for evaluating leaders against goals
- Sean Hesler, director, Learning and Development, University Human Resources, firstname.lastname@example.org, 319-384-9858
- Rachel Napoli, chief of staff, Office of the Chief Information Officer, email@example.com, 319-467-1166
- Andrew Beckett, associate dean, University College
- Josh Berka, associate director for event management, Intercollegiate Athletics
- Erin Brothers, grant and contract administrator, Sponsored Programs
- Lori Cranston, associate dean for administration, College of Public Health
- Jenny Fitzpatrick, rehab therapies manager, Center for Disabilities and Development
- Candace Peters, organizational consultant and leadership coach, Organizational Effectiveness
- Lyn Redington, dean of students, Student Life
- Ann Ricketts, senior assistant vice president for research, Research and Economic Development
- Jan Waterhouse, director of human resources, College of Engineering
- Sherree Wilson, associate dean for cultural affairs and diversity initiatives, Carver College of Medicine
HR administrative liaison
- Teresa Kulper, director of HR services, University Human Resources