These office hours are an opportunity for employees to ask questions associated with their employment related benefits in a face to face environment.
Below are the commonly asked about topics at these sessions:
- health and dental insurance coverage; copays vs. coinsurance
- How to complete online insurance enrollment
- How to request changes to insurance benefits
- FSA eligible expenses and how to submit claims
- retirement preparation and Medicare
- explanation of university credits and paycheck deductions
- double spouse credit
- qualifying events for benefit changes
- life insurance options
All sessions are a Q&A-Open Forum, allowing employees to come at their convenience and ask their questions among the group. This is beneficial as employees may have the same question as others, but are unsure how to ask. There is also an opportunity to schedule a 1:1 appointment with our Benefits Specialist for more private matters.