University Benefits

Campus Address
120 USB
Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.

Temporary Employees

Call University Benefits at 319-335-2676 for the necessary form to request a benefits change based on a qualifying event. Temporary employees should not complete the benefit change request, nor can you make changes on Employee Self Service. 

Benefits changes may also be made during the employee annual open enrollment period which is typically in early November. Letters are sent notifying you of this opportunity prior to the end of each year.