Flexible Spending Account IRS Reporting

University Benefits will keep all documents.

Please keep a photocopy of the documents sent to this office for your records. The University of Iowa reports the amount of money you have set aside for dependent care to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).

On your year-end tax return, you must list the name, address, social security or tax identification number, and amounts paid to your childcare provider. 

Please keep photocopies of your receipts.

If you have questions, please contact University Benefits.

Contact Information

University Benefits Flexible Spending Accounts

Campus Address
120 USB
Mailing Address

120 University Services Building
Iowa City, IA 52242-1911
United States

Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.