Important Open Enrollment Dates & Deadlines
Open Enrollment ENDED
Request Changes on Confirmation Statements
New Changes Take Effect
Voluntary Vision Open Enrollment
Is your dependent 26 years old?
An eligible dependent may remain on your health and dental coverage until the end of the calendar year that they turn age 26.
- Nora turned 26 on Aug. 7, 2021. Nora may remain on UI plan(s) until Dec. 31, 2021. This open enrollment period will be the time to remove Nora from your plan(s) effective Jan. 1, 2022.
- Carter turns 26 years old on Mar. 30, 2022. They may remain on UI plan(s) until Dec. 31, 2022. The 2023 open enrollment period is when you will remove Carter from your plan(s).
In need of a Form?
Visit the Benefits Resources page for all the forms you may need during this open enrollment period. On this resource page, you can find the Domestic Partner Affidavit, Double Spouse Credit form, Beneficiary Designation form for Trusts, Required Documents List for verifying a dependent, and so much more.
2022 Benefits Overview
How to Enroll Online
What's Changing and Not Changing in 2022
To review each category, what will change and what will not change, select the "V" to expand the accordion. All changes will take effect on Jan. 1, 2022.
- There are no changes to the UIChoice or UISelect plan designs in 2022.
- Please review the Changing in 2022 section to find the new 2022 premium rates for UISelect and UIChoice.
- UISelect will continue to carry the zero-cost premium option for Employee Only and Double Spouse families.
Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC)
- There are no changes to the Dental II plan design in 2022.
- The Dental II monthly premiums will not increase in 2022.
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- The Health Care FSA maximum will remain at $2,750 for 2022.
- the Dependent Care FSA maximum will remain the same for 2022 at $2,500 if married and filing taxes separately and $5,000 per household for all other tax filing statuses.
You must re-enroll during the open enrollment period. Your 2021 pledges will not carry forward to 2022.
- Group Life insurance, Voluntary Term Life insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment rates, and plan designs are not changing for 2022.