Retiree Plans and Program Information:
- Retiree health and dental plans
- To verify if you are eligible, check out the Eligibility Guidelines for Retiree Health and Dental (pdf)
- Medicare, Social Security, and how they interact with the University of Iowa Health Ins.
- The University of Iowa Retiree Association
- The Association of Emeritus Faculty
- TIAA-CREF Web site
- TIAA-CREF (SPANISH VERSION) website
- Travel Assistance program
- IPERS website
Benefits Providers contact information (web sites and phone numbers
2018 Retiree Information Sessions Presentations:
Privacy information and release form
University Benefits must have a privacy release form on file in order to discuss any of your information (insurance plans, coverage levels, etc.) with someone other than yourself. Visit the Privacy Information website for additional information and to download/print the necessary forms.
ABOUT OUR SITE:
The information presented on our website describes only the highlights of the plans and does not constitute official plan documents. Additional terms and conditions may apply. If there are any discrepancies between the information contained herein and the official plan documents, the plan documents will govern. For more detailed information you may contact Wellmark Blue Cross/Blue Shield at toll-free number 800-524-9242 (TTY: 888-781-4262), Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Central Time). For more efficient service, please have your member ID number handy - it can be found on the front of your card.