Retirees, the University appreciates your service. Hopefully the resources included here will be useful.
- Retiree health and dental plans
- To verify if you are eligible, check out the Eligibility Guidelines for Retiree Health and Dental (pdf)
- Medicare, Social Security, and how they interact with the University of Iowa Health Ins.
- The University of Iowa Retiree Association
- The Association of Emeritus Faculty
- TIAA-CREF Web site
- TIAA-CREF (SPANISH VERSION) website
- Travel Assistance program
- IPERS website
Benefits Providers contact information (web sites and phone numbers)
Retiree Informational Session Presentations
- University Benefits Retiree Informational Session Presentation (pdf)
- Health Alliance Retiree Informational Session Presentation (pdf)
- Wellmark Retiree Informational Session Presentation (pdf)
- SHIIP Retiree Informational Session Presentation (pdf)
Privacy information and release form
University Benefits must have a privacy release form on file in order to discuss any of your information (insurance plans, coverage levels, etc.) with someone other than yourself. Visit the Privacy Information website for additional information and to download/print the necessary forms.