The University HR Conference on March 9, 2017 has been approved for 6.5 credit hours through HR Certification Institute's® (HRCI®) towards recertification for aPHR™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™, SPHRi™ .
Please make note of the activity ID number: 308587 on your recertification application form. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org. HR professionals who hold the PHR certification do not need to specify credits such as Business or Global.
HR professionals who are SPHR certified require specified credits. Credits awarded for the conference as follows:
Sessions approved for Business Credits:
• HR Levers that Drive Business Results
• Rethinking the Role of HR: From 'Compliance Police' to a 'Strategic Partner'
• HR Business Partner in Times of Change
Sessions approved for General HR Credits:
• The Multiplier Effect
• Freedom of Speech: Staff and Students at Public Universities
• Leading with Curiosity
• Thriving at Work: Building Resiliency and Coping Skills
• Transitioning at Work: The Modern Employer's Guide to Transgender Employees
• Coaching Leaders and Employees
• You're Not the Boss of Me! How Life Outside of Work Can Impact Your Job
• Becoming an Inclusive Leader
• Leveraging Diversity for Organizational Transformation
University of Iowa Human Resources is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM.
The University of Iowa HR Conference is valid for PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM.
For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org