If you are registered for a session or workshop, but cannot attend, please follow the appropriate procedures listed below. Materials are prepared/ordered for many of our sessions, so it is important to know attendance in advance. Your early cancelation will allow us to notify anyone on the waitlist of an opening.
Sessions that Require a Fee
Cancelation for sessions AFTER the registration deadline: Please call UI Learning & Development at 319-335-2687 as soon as possible if you cannot attend a session for which your registration has been confirmed. Confirmations are sent approximately six days prior to the session. No refunds will be given after the registration deadline. (Registration deadline is seven days prior to the date of the session).
Cancelation BEFORE the registration deadline: Full refunds will be given for cancelations received by the registration deadline (seven days prior to the session date). Please call UI Learning & Development at 319-335-2687 as soon as possible if you cannot attend.
Sessions Without a Fee
Cancelation for sessions without a fee BEFORE the registration deadline:
If your session is listed in My Training and you need to cancel prior to the registration deadline:
- Log into Employee Self Service using your HawkId and password.
- Select the Personal tab.
- In the second column, under Learning & Development, select My Training.
- Locate your class listed under My Courses | Currently Enrolled Courses.
- Select the Cancel Enrollment button. A window will open asking you to confirm your cancelation.
- Once canceled, it will be removed from Currently Enrolled Courses.
An email confirmation will be sent to you indicating you have canceled your registration. You may also call UI Learning & Development at 319-335-2687 to cancel.