Join the Pentacrest Museums for this special, one-time-only, wintertime edition of our popular Tree Tour program.
On this guided stroll around the Pentacrest, we'll feature the ecological diversity, symbolism, history, and lore of our campus trees. We'll use the lunch hour for discovery, restoration, mindfulness, & movement. Together, we'll stay connected with nature and each other even during the coldest time of the year—it's possible, we promise!
- Meet outside near the main entrance to Macbride Hall, at the bottom of the stairs on the east side of the building.
- Snow or shine.
- All are welcome (students, staff/faculty, community).
- Staff and faculty: our campus has encouraged programming of this nature for employee wellness. Make sure to let your supervisor know you'd like to attend if you need a little extra travel time before and after the walk.
- Attire: It's February in Iowa, folks! Bundle up!
- After: let's warm up after inside Macbride Hall with some hot cider!