March 18-22 2019
UI Family Services is excited to be collaborating with UI Recreational Services’ annual Goshawk Camp, for school age (1st through 6th grade) children during Spring Break 2019. The camp will run March 18-22, 2019 from 7:45am-4:15pm. Camp will be held at the Macbride Nature Recreation Area, Hawkeye Tennis and Recreation Complex, and the Campus Recreation and Wellness Center. Scholarships will be available through UI Family Services to eligible UI families.
Learn more or sign up today at the Rec Services website.
Scholarships are available to University of Iowa faculty, staff and students who qualify.
Eligibility for a reduced camp fee includes:
- Parent is either at least a 50% or greater employee or a half-time student at the University of Iowa,
- Family's annual gross household income meets the following criteria:
- For families having an income under $45,000, the scholarship is $75.00 per child.
- For families having an income over $45,000, the scholarship funds are not provided.
- And, the child is/children are eligible and will attend Goshawk Camp.
Scholarships are limited and based on first-come, first-served. Please complete the scholarship application and return to Family Services, 121-50 USB.
A family can receive up to two (2) scholarships for two enrolled children. If you have questions, please contact Family Services or call 319-335-3558.