I continue to think my job is not assigned to the correct classification. What can I do?

If you can document changes in your job using the time frames described above and your supervisor agrees, you can be considered for either a promotion or a career shift to another classification. This does not guarantee a change in classification, but it would be the way to receive consideration for your request.

FAQ Category: