Job Placement and Career Advising
- JOBS@UIOWA: The University of Iowa on-line job resource for staff and faculty
- Employment Services: Merit employment opportunities and assessment. 319-335-2656
- Furlough Networking Program: Assistance with University of Iowa job placement for non-organized Professional and Scientific staff. 319-335-5298
- Free Career Development Advising: Resume development, practice interviews and career coaching. 319-335-2656 or email@example.com
- Pomerantz Career Center: University of Iowa and community career resources for current UI students or UI alumni
- Iowa Workforce Development: Resume development and interview preparation, job search and placement assistance, skills and interest assessment, labor market research, and unemployment insurance benefits. 319-351-1035
- Dislocated Worker Program through Kirkwood Community College to include assistance in developing your job search plan and access to many employment resources. 319-398-5105 in Iowa City, 319-354-2272 in Cedar Rapids.
- Kirkwood Community College Career Services: 319-398-5411 or 800-332-2056
- Jobs Club offering assistance and free workshops
- Skill Advantage to help access, develop and communicate skills for workplace success.
- Free Financial Counseling Consultation provided as a referral through the Employee Assistance Program. 319-335-2085 or EAPhelp@uiowa.edu
Personal Well-Being and Development
- University Human Resources: Employment Services and Benefits. 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. M-F, 120 University Services Building.
- University Libraries: Main Library and Hardin Health Sciences Library during normal hours of operation.
- Your local public library