UI LEAD (Leadership Education, Assessment, and Development) is a competency-based leadership program. It is focused on increasing participants’ awareness of and effectiveness with specific leadership behaviors that create and sustain organizational success. Our approach is based upon the creation of a powerful partnership between the participant, the participant's supervisor/administrator, and their UI LEAD coach. Through this partnership, the candidate is able to identify:
- Current leadership strengths and limitations
- Specific leadership competencies desired
- Individualized leadership goals
- Tailored action plan to achieve goals
- Progress and measure success.
Benefits of UI LEAD
- It’s collaborative - The interview process engages participants and supervisors/administrators in a discussion of shared goals and success measures.
- It’s consultative - UI LEAD coaches meet one-on-one with participants to facilitate learning, provide insight and make referrals to targeted resources.
- It’s customized - Select assessments, goals and action plans based on your target leadership competencies.