The MBTI assessment is a personality tool based on the theories of Carl Jung. It is widely used by members of organizations to develop deeper understanding of one’s self and colleagues to create and enhance effective working relationships. Nearly 70 years of research and development have demonstrated the reliability and validity of the MBTI assessment.
The MBTI allows people to gain an understanding of their preferences, particularly with respect to:
- Where you focus your attention and renew energy
- The way you take in information
- The way you make decisions and relate to others
- How you approach your work
- Online assessment emailed after payment is received.
- Complete the assessment (time range 20-30 minutes).
- Review the individualized, comprehensive report.
- Participate in individual coaching session. Location arranged with your coach.
- Enhance emotional intelligence (self and others).
- Apply insight to leadership and career growth (i.e. expanding roles, transition, and mid-life.)
- Clarify ways to utilize individual strengths and mitigate blind spots and challenges.
- Develop action plans for effective individual career growth.
- Getting better acquainted with one another and building a respectful team culture.
- Discovering individual and team styles and fostering an exchange of viewpoints.
- Analyzing the team’s strengths, blind spots, and areas for improvement.
- Unifying the team around a common purpose, understanding, and vision for the future.
- Learning and practicing better ways of working together.