UI Leadership coaching is available for UI leaders who are motivated to enhance a specific leadership behavior. Leadership coaching is provided at no charge for UI and UI Health Care leaders. Assessment fees vary.
Two conditions that must exist prior to coaching:
- Participant must be focused on and motivated to increase a specific leadership behavior.
- Organization or unit must support the participant in coaching.
Review the Roles and Confidentiality Parameters.
- After departmental payment is received, directions for the online assessment is emailed to participants.
- Participants receive their reports immediately after completing the DISC or the StrengthsFinder assessments.
Results Review Session
- The participant and coach complete a leadership coaching session to discuss insights and applications.
- The participant and coach discuss and complete a development plan including strengths and leadership competencies.
Skill-Building Coaching Sessions
- Practice new behaviors and communication strategies in a supportive environment with your coach.
- Your coach may provide readings and reflective exercises in advance of the sessions.
- Through a short survey, gather feedback from colleagues on your developmental goal progress.
- Discussion of efforts made and early progress achieved, as well as strategies to maintain emerging leadership competencies.
To begin skill development coaching for leaders and managers, contact Nikole Mac.