The Health Fair for UI faculty and staff is held every year on the first Wednesday in November from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at the UI Field House.
This year's event celebrates 10-years of the liveWELL Program!
Wednesday, November 2, 2016
7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Free Health Screenings: Cardiovascular Risk Assessment, Blood Pressure, Blood Glucose (must be fasting 8+ hours), Varicose Vein Screening, Movement Screening and much more!
- Foam Rolling and Stretching Demonstrations with Recreational Services
- Door Prize Drawings and Giveaways
- Registration for Live Healthy Iowa 2017 teams
- Representatives from TIAA-CREF, UI Benefits, UI Health Plans Office, Delta Dental and Wellmark to assist with your 2017 Benefits enrollment questions
- Blood Drive
- Flu Vaccines (Wear loose-fitting clothes and bring University ID) - 2016 Flu Vaccine Information
Virtual Health Fair