For All Employees
There are some things you should be aware of when you work at a public institution, such as the possibility of your written communications being made public. To learn more about this topic, please review Working at a Public University.
Other useful programs, services, and resources can be found directly below.
- Payroll Office - A unit that ensures we get our paychecks on time and accurately.
- University Benefits - A unit that administers our benefit programs, including health, dental, and retirement.
- Environmental Health and Safety - EHS provides information about how the University keeps your workplace safe.
- Employee Self Service - Your personal portal to all kinds of employment-related services and resources (e.g., paycheck history, vacation & sick leave reports, current benefits, Learning and Development courses, personnel records, and more).
- Ergonomics Program - Supporting an efficient and safe work environment for all employees.
- Learning and Development - A unit that offers professional development opportunities to enhance your skills for your current position and future opportunities.
- Leave and Disability - Offers services for employees who need a workplace accommodation or time off for health reasons.
- Staff Language and Culture Services - This unit provides communication support for individuals whose first language is not English, as well as consultation and training support for individuals and departments who have employees from a variety of culture and language backgrounds.
- Office of the President - Learn more about the University of Iowa, its president, its governance structure, and strategic plan.
- About Iowa - A quick summary of the university, its history, and the community - including links to additional facts, remarkable people, and events/news.
- Maps - Building and campus maps.
- UI Health Care - For more information about UI Health Care.
- UI Hospitals and Clinics - To plan for a visit, you can refer to the parking and a hospital map, and the services directory and wayfinding within the hospital.
- Veteran's Services - For services and resources available to veterans and units that employ veterans.
- The Office of Strategic Communication - Keeping you informed about UI news and developments.
- The Office of the Executive Vice President and Provost - The faculty source for information on academic policies, faculty organizations, career development, and more.