Level 6 Job Attribute Profile
- Comprehensive understanding of recognized body of knowledge, or a highly specialized discipline, requiring application of theory, techniques, regulations and principles.
- Requires planning/ coordination skills to manage inter-relationships among units and/or functions.
- Judgments and decisions rely on interpretations of policies, procedures and circumstances to establish course of action
- Recommend policies and procedures based upon evaluation and analysis.
- Decisions are coordinated with other units and/or functions.
- Creativity or innovation is required at this level.
- Manages the activities of work unit and coordinates with other work units.
- Scope of responsibilities is focused on setting objectives and managing work unit outcomes.
- Shares responsibility for strategic planning and achievement of the goals of the department.
- Accountability to manage results and risk of error through the work of others.
- Has direct impact toward department results and indirect impact on other departments
- Communications are integral to the management of work activities and coordination of others.
- Responsible for effective communication within or across unit/department to assure outcomes are achieved.
- Requires ability to persuade and influence others where there is difference of opinions and/or competing interests.