Fredrikson & Byron reviewers will collaborate with key UI personnel. Their assessment may include analysis of written documents, university-acquired data, data acquired by Fredrikson & Byron, and on-site interviews.
A UI Employment Practices Working Group will lead campus engagement and serve as liaisons to Fredrikson & Byron for all phases of the review. Working group members include:
- Erin Brothers, senior sponsored research specialist, Division of Sponsored Programs, and past president, Staff Council
- Sarah Hansen, associate vice president, Division of Student Life
- Maria Lukas, deputy general counsel
- Nadine Petty, director, Center for Diversity and Enrichment
- Cheryl Reardon, chief human resources officer and associate vice president
- Shelly Campo, associate dean, Graduate College
- Debby Zumbach, associate vice president and director, Purchasing and Business Services.
Campus leaders will receive Fredrikson & Byron’s report and recommendations as they are completed. UI human resources leaders will develop an implementation plan based on the recommendations.