- May 2017: Employment policies & practices review announced. Independent firm to conduct an external review.
- June-October 2017: Employment RFP (Request for Proposal) Selection committee identifies a consultant.
- November 2017: Employment working group is established as a liaison with the firm for all phases. Leads campus engagement.
- TBA: Campus Leadership reviews report and recommendations.
- TBA: HR Leadership Implementation. Develop implementation plan based on recommendations.
Employment Practices Working Group Members
- Erin Brothers, senior sponsored research specialist, Division of Sponsored Programs, and past
president, Staff Council
- Sarah Hansen, associate vice president, Division of Student Life
- Jamie Jorgensen, deputy general counsel
- Nadine Petty, director, Center for Diversity and Enrichment
- Cheryl Reardon, chief human resources officer and associate vice president
- Shelly Campo, associate dean, Graduate College
- Debby Zumbach, associate vice president and director, Purchasing and Business Services.