When Should I Contact Threat Assessment?
If you have a concern that an individual that may do harm, please reach out. Help us keep our community safe by reporting:
- Unusual communication or threats to harm others
- Desperation, hopelessness, or suicidal thoughts
- Unusual fixation on stressful events or losses
- Inappropriate interest in weapons, mass attacks, or violence
- Suggestion that violence may be a solution to a problem
- Evidence of planning for an attack
If you provide your name and contact information, a team member will follow up with you. Follow-up could include a confirmation of your report or a request for additional details.
We strongly recommend that you provide your name and contact information. If you submit an anonymous report, our options for addressing your concerns may be limited. Also, when concerns name specific individuals, they may have the opportunity to respond to any allegations.