Talent Acquisition@Iowa takes a phased approach, starting with a planning phase launched during summer 2017:
- Human Capital Institute certification for the initial project team (completed)
- Talent acquisition strategy development (completed)
- Taleo Talent Acquisition and Onboarding Cloud application purchase (completed)
- Baker Tilly implementation partner selection (completed)
- Oracle-Taleo system administration training (in progress)
- Governance structure and team assignments (in progress)
- Talent Acquisition@Iowa project roadmap
- Implementation pre-planning with Baker Tilly
Subsequent phases include:
- Design new processes focused on unique recruiting needs for staff, health care, and faculty/post doc positions.
- Design and build Taleo system to completely replace all Jobs@UIowa functionality.
- Attract: Create employer brand; launch initial marketing campaign.
- Engage: Leverage existing applicants; establish pipelines; standardize job board postings; enhance diversity recruiting; develop referral incentives.
- Recruit: Consolidate talent pools for staff; capture talent at interest level; reengineer and integrate processes; modernize compliance.