Talent Acquisition@Iowa takes a phased approach, starting with a planning phase launched during summer 2017:
- Human Capital Institute certification for the initial project team (completed)
- Talent acquisition strategy development (completed)
- Oracle Talent Acquisition Cloud (OTAC) application purchase (completed)
- Baker Tilly implementation partner selection (completed)
- OTAC system administration training (completed)
- Governance structure and team assignments (completed)
- Talent Acquisition@Iowa project roadmap (completed)
- Implementation pre-planning with Baker Tilly (completed)
Subsequent phases include:
- Design new processes focused on unique recruiting needs for staff, health care, and faculty/post doc positions (completed).
- Design and build OTAC system to completely replace all Jobs@UIowa functionality (in progress).
- Conduct OTAC system demos and training (summer 2018).
- Launch OTAC for staff and health care positions (September 2018) and faculty positions (late fall 2018).
- Attract: Create employer brand; launch initial marketing campaign.
- Engage: Leverage existing applicants; establish pipelines; standardize job board postings; enhance diversity recruiting; develop referral incentives.
- Recruit: Consolidate talent pools for staff; capture talent at interest level; re-engineer and integrate processes; modernize compliance.