Began work during Phase 2, starting February 2017
The Benchmarking Committee will identify and develop benchmarking tools and opportunities to enhance HR strategy and initiatives.
Targeted task force recommendations
- Develop additional benchmarking opportunities: As UI priorities take shape, consider formal external reviews, consulting contracts, site visits, and other approaches.
- Teresa Kulper, director, Organizational Effectiveness, firstname.lastname@example.org, 319-335-2687
- Debra McFall-Wallerich, human resources director, College of Nursing, email@example.com, 319-335-7014
- Teresa Kulper, director, Organizational Effectiveness
- Debra McFall-Wallerich, human resources director, College of Nursing
- Kathryn Schwarm-Benson, organizational consultant, Organizational Effectiveness
- Kay Shie, director of human resources, College of Public Health
- Megan Walker, human resources associate, Business Services
- Heidi Zahner-Younts, trainer and leadership coach, Organizational Effectiveness
HR administrative liaison
- Joni Troester, assistant vice president for benefits, health, and productivity, University Human Resources