June 2017: Began work during Phase 3.
Status as of February 2018: Projects completed and committee closed.
The Compensation and Classification Committee will research, propose, and implement classification processes that attract top talent.
Targeted task force recommendation
- Adopt unified strategies for job classifications and compensation: Establish compensation philosophies that offer necessary flexibility, stem from market data, and drive resource allocation. Create new classification processes that speed job postings, support agile development of new classifications, and attract top talent.
- Kyle Anson, director of compensation, University Human Resources, firstname.lastname@example.org, 319-335-8155
- Robert Millsap, director, Compensation and Classification, email@example.com, 319-335-2854
- Dave Ambrisco, director of human resources, Information Technology Services
- Kyle Anson, director of compensation, UI Health Care Human Resources
- Wendy Brentner, director of alumni relations and communications, College of Engineering
- Trevor Glanz, associate director of compensation, University Human Resources
- Jiongting Hu, HR specialist, compensation and classification
- Robert Millsap, director, Compensation and Classification
- Lori Neu, assistant human resources director, Athletics
- Talinda Pettigrew, EEO coordinator, Equal Opportunity and Diversity
- Kay Shie, director of human resources, College of Public Health
- Hannah Yeo, HR associate, UI Health Care Human Resources
HR administrative liaison
- Kevin Ward, senior director for HR policy and administration, University Human Resources