Began work during Phase 3, starting June 2017
The Compensation and Classification Committee will research, propose, and implement classification processes that attract top talent.
Targeted task force recommendation
- Adopt unified strategies for job classifications and compensation: Establish compensation philosophies that offer necessary flexibility, stem from market data, and drive resource allocation. Create new classification processes that speed job postings, support agile development of new classifications, and attract top talent.
- Kyle Anson, director of compensation, University Human Resources, firstname.lastname@example.org, 319-335-8155
- Robert Millsap, director, Compensation and Classification, email@example.com, 319-335-2854
- Kyle Anson, director of compensation, University Human Resources
- Wendy Brentner, director of alumni relations and communications, College of Engineering
- Trevor Glanz, compensation and classification administrator, University Human Resources
- Robert Millsap, director, Compensation and Classification
- Lori Neu, assistant human resources director, Athletics
- Talinda Pettigrew, EEO coordinator, Equal Opportunity and Diversity
- Hannah Yeo, clerk IV, University Human Resources
HR administrative liaison
- Kevin Ward, assistant vice president for human resources administration, University Human Resources