Began work during Phase 2, starting February 2017
The Data Driven Decisions Committee will develop and implement strategies for acquiring and utilizing HR and university data to better support data-driven decisions.
Targeted task force recommendations
- Create a metrics work group: Implement strategies for using HR data to better support data-driven decisions. Establish base metrics, regular reporting practices, and additional projects targeting key priorities.
- Develop and implement an HR dashboard: Establish common HR efficiency metrics to support central HR functions and distributed HR models. Identify analytics that enable predictive decision-making. Track institutional metrics to support business outcomes and shape HR strategy.
- Keith Clasen, human resources director, University Human Resources, email@example.com, 319-335-8994
- Nikole Mac, director of leadership development, Organizational Effectiveness, firstname.lastname@example.org, 319-384-0535
- Keith Clasen, human resources director, University Human Resources
- Mary Curtis, associate athletics director for human resources and compliance, Athletics
- Megan Hammes, interim director of UI Wellness, University Benefits
- Alaina Hanson, assistant to the dean for faculty, College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Nikole Mac, director of leadership development, Organizational Effectiveness
- Cheryl Niemeyer, quality and operational improvement engineer, Organizational Effectiveness
- Shannon Schrup, HR generalist, Patient Appointment Center
- Chris Stevens, human resources coordinator, College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Angie Bell, director of information management/projects and services, University Human Resources
- Pete Forkenbrock, manager of workforce analytics, University Human Resources
- Trevor Glanz, compensation and classification administrator, University Human Resources
- Mike Kaplan, director of administrative systems, University Human Resources
- Deb Tiemens, assistant director for institutional data, Information and Resource Management
- Sam Van Horne, research specialist, ITS-Instructional Services
- Brenda Ulin, database architect, ITS-Administrative Information Systems
HR administrative liaison
- Joni Troester, assistant vice president for benefits, health, and productivity, University Human Resources