Once you have made a report to the Threat Manager the following process will be implemented:
- Respond to report as soon as possible, typically within 24 hours
- Identify the subject(s) of concern.
- Collect available information.
- Interview witnesses and subject(s) of concern as appropriate.
- Assess whether subject(s) is an imminent threat to self or others and take appropriate action.
- Develop specific intervention/prevention strategy.
- Facilitate meetings with UI Staff regarding the situation on an as-needed basis.
If the report is not seen as appropriate for the Threat Assessment Program, the Threat Assessment Manager will consult/coach with the caller and make an appropriate referral.