DiversityLink.com is a diversity resource to enhance diverse recruiting, particularly for positions that are underrepresented for women and minorities.
Cost of Posting on DiversityLink.com
Effective July 1, 2018: With membership, UI departments will pay $40 per ad (a discount of $135).
Positions That Should Be Posted
We do not envision that every vacancy at the University of Iowa will be posted on DiversityLink.com. It is available as a resource to enhance recruitment for positions that are under-represented by women and/or minorities.
How to Use DiversityLink.com
To post a position at the discounted rate, follow these instructions:
- Go to Diversity Link website: http://diversitylink.com/
- Go to Post A Job Now on left side of screen.
- Select NEXT for “I am submitting a “Single Ad” and wish to pay by credit card (MC or Visa).”
- Complete the advertising details and select Submit Ad and Checkout. Additional costs may apply if a second functional category or country outside of the USA is selected (at the org/departments expense).
- On the checkout screen, enter "uiowa2017" in the coupon field to receive the discount.