Thank you for your interest in the University of Iowa Faculty and Staff Discount Program. We are very happy you wish to provide discounts to over 14,000 University of Iowa employees.
Please complete the online web form agreement to be considered for inclusion. Your offer to participate is valid from today until you advise us you no longer wish to participate in the program. The University reserves the right to discontinue vendor participation in the Employee Discount Program at its sole discretion.
The applications will be reviewed after receipt and webpage information will be updated as necessary. If accepted, you will be added to our web site and featured in our internal publications.
The following are requirements for vendors to participate in the program:
- Firms must offer discounts as they have described them on the “University of Iowa Employee Discount Program Vendor Agreement" form for a minimum of one year.
- The discounts offered will be standing discounts (not one-time only specials) and must be 10% or greater for the entire order.
- We require a phone number, an email contact, and a brick and mortar address to appear on each website included in our program.
- All University of Iowa faculty and staff (full time and part-time employees who are eligible for benefits, not temporary or student employees) will be eligible for discounts at participating businesses. Vendors may ask customers to show a valid University of Iowa Identification Card.
- An up-to-date listing will be posted on our web site to provide exposure for your company.
- Please contact us if you wish to change the description of, or your participation in, the discount program.
- We reserve the right to deny any vendor from participating in our program at our discretion.
If you have questions about the University of Iowa Discount Program, please do not hesitate to contact us.