UI Family Services is excited to collaborate with UI Recreational Services’ annual Goshawk Camp for school age (first through sixth grade) children during Spring Break 2019. The camp will run March 16-20, 2020, from 7:45 a.m.-4:15 p.m. Camp will be held at the Macbride Nature Recreation Area, Hawkeye Tennis and Recreation Complex, and the Campus Recreation and Wellness Center. Scholarships will be available through Family Services to eligible UI families.
Learn more or sign up today at the Rec Services website.
Spring Break Camp Scholarships
Scholarships are available to University of Iowa faculty, staff, and students who qualify.
Eligibility criteria for a reduced camp fee include:
- Parent is either at least a 50 percent time employee or a half-time student at the University of Iowa,
- Family's annual gross household income meets the following criteria:
- For families with income under $45,000, the scholarship is $75 per child.
- For families with income over $45,000, scholarship funds are not provided.
- Child is/children are eligible and will attend Goshawk Camp.
Scholarships are limited and available first-come, first-served. Please complete the scholarship application and return to Family Services, 121-50 USB or by email at email@example.com:
A family can receive up to two scholarships for two enrolled children. If you have questions, please contact Family Services or call 319-335-3558.