Monthly Pass offers unlimited access to meetings at work or in the community plus free e-tools. You must sign up online for this program. Be sure to register as a University of Iowa participant (Company ID: 1809) so that we get credit for your participation. If weekly numbers are low, our groups will be cancelled.
To sign up for the Wednesday group at UI Hospitals and Clinics/BraleyAuditorium or for the Thursday group at the Hospital Support Services Building:
- Go to the Weight Watchers Employee Portal
- Enter company ID 1809
- Enter company passcode WW1809
- Complete the “Personalize Your Account” and “Your Company” information, and check “yes” to “Are you interested in attending myWW™ Meetings?"
Problems signing up? Call the myWW™ hotline at 866-204-2885 or contact liveWELL.
Credit or debit card only. Please note you will automatically be charged each month until you cancel.
There are two options available when signing up for the Monthly Pass:
- The first option allows participation in meetings.
- The second option allows participation online only (does not include meetings). If you want to attend meetings and receive materials, you must sign up for Monthly Pass.
Twenty people must sign-up for meetings to occur. Registrants will be notified when 15 people have signed up and the meeting will be held. To resume meetings after they begin, average attendance must be above 12 people each week. You may join a group at any time.
Here's what you get for $44.95 per month:
- Access to myWW™ meetings and unlimited local community meetings
- Guidance from a leader
- Free eTools($45 savings)
- Monthly Pass automatically renews each month
Barb Hostak (Wednesdays)