Rate and Coverage Comparisons
Employed Graduate Students/Fellows, Postdoctoral Scholars/Fellows, Research Interns
- Employed Graduate Student Plan Booklet 2014-2015 (pdf)
- Employed Graduate Student Plan Enrollment Form 2014-2015 (pdf)
- Postdoctoral Scholars/Fellows and Research Interns please contact the Benefits Office
Graduate Students, Health Science Majors, and Professional Students
- Graduate Student and Health Science Majors Student Plan Booklet 2014-2015 (pdf)
- Graduate Student and Health Science Majors Student Plan Enrollment Form 2014-2015 (pdf)
- Proof of Coverage Exemption Form - International and Health Science Students 2014-2015 (pdf)
- International Students leaving the USA - Temporary Cancellation of Health and/or Dental Insurance Form (pdf)
- Health and Dental Insurance for Departing Students
Health Insurance Coverage for Adult Children
Children may be covered until the end of the year in which they turn 26. Coverage for children who are full-time students or disabled can continue as long as they continue in that status. The IRS has determined that this coverage is taxable.
Employee Assistance Program
The Employee Assistance Program provides brief counseling and assessment for staff as well.