liveWELL Annual Report: 2015 - Creating value; touching lives. Provides a year-in-review look at health trends on campus and compared to the state and nation, as well as a 5-year trend of health areas like healthy weight, good nutrition, exercise, stress and sleep habits.
- Physical Activity and Performance Planning: May Group registering now. Create a fitness plan that is right for you in a supportive, safe, and upbeat environment. Whether you are working to increase your step count or compete in a road race, you will identify a goal and work together to create a plan with exercise principles and lifestyle needs that leads you to successfully meeting your goals. Spaces remain in this four-session group health coaching experience!
- Building Resiliency @ Iowa: New skill building workshops available: Resilience in the Workplace, Positivity and Well Being, The Purpose of Purpose, and The Resilient Leader.
- liveWELL is offering a Health Coach Booster - a service focused on those who have completed health coaching in the past but need a boost for their goals. There are only three sessions and they focus on skill development within the following topics: Resilience, Healthy Weight, Physical Activity and Performance Planning, and Anti-Inflammatory Eating for Optimal Health.
- Winter 2016 Newsletter: Resilience: Ambiguity Focus
- Fall 2015 Newsletter
- Summer 2015 Newsletter (pdf)
- Spring 2015 Newsletter (pdf)
- Winter 2015 Newsletter (pdf)
- Fall 2014 Newsletter (pdf)
- Summer 2014 Newsletter (pdf)
- Spring 2014 Newsletter (pdf)
- Winter 2014 Newsletter (pdf)