liveWELL Annual Report: 2015 - Creating value; touching lives. Provides a year-in-review look at health trends on campus and compared to the state and nation, as well as a 5-year trend of health areas like healthy weight, good nutrition, exercise, stress and sleep habits.
- New Year, New Incentive! Obtain your up to $65 incentive again in 2016 by taking the Personal Health Assessment. Follow the links through Self-Service. In 2015, 73% (over 12,000 individuals) of faculty and staff participated!
- Start a Live Healthy Iowa Team. Program begins January 25. The University will reimburse up to $20 registration fee for your participation. Get a t-shirt, one-year magazine subscription, chances to win lots of prizes, and online training tools for registering.
- Family Services: Financial Planning for Caregivers is a free course for UI Faculty and Staff to better understand the finances of elder care. Course blends classroom and online learning sessions and starts Thursday, February 4th.
- Hawkeye Kids Camp is a Spring Break Day Camp to help out busy parents. Registration opens February 1, 2016 at 7:00 a.m.
- Fall 2015 Newsletter
- Summer 2015 Newsletter (pdf)
- Spring 2015 Newsletter (pdf)
- Winter 2015 Newsletter (pdf)
- Fall 2014 Newsletter (pdf)
- Summer 2014 Newsletter (pdf)
- Spring 2014 Newsletter (pdf)
- Winter 2014 Newsletter (pdf)