liveWELL Annual Report: 2015 - Creating value; touching lives. Provides a year-in-review look at health trends on campus and compared to the state and nation, as well as a 5-year trend of health areas like healthy weight, good nutrition, exercise, stress and sleep habits.
- Family Services: What to Expect When You or Your Co-Worker is Expecting. University Human Resources strives to provide an environment and culture at the University of Iowa where employees becoming new parents are treated fairly during pregnancy, upon their return to work, and beyond to allow them the ability to be successful in their professional lives and to provide a supportive work/life balance.
- Resilience 101: Registration Open! Gain stress management skills and tips to help you bounce back quickly from life’s challenges in this four session series devoted to resilience. Learn about the science of happiness and positive psychology with informative video clips from current researchers. Spaces remain in this four-session group health coaching experience!
- Walking Scavenger Hunt: Join in on the hunt! The Walking Scavenger Hunt is a summer-long, self-paced walking program inspired by landmarks around the University of Iowa campus. Get out, explore, and stay active, all while earning liveWELL Points for great prizes! Each of the nine destinations has a Bonus Code associated with it.
- New Wellness Store Prizes! Check out the Wellness Store on My Health and Wellness for new prizes! Prizes include American Needs Farmers t-shirt, blender bottle, infuser bottle, headphones, Operation Hat Trick Camo Cap, and more!!!
- Winter 2016 Newsletter: Resilience: Ambiguity Focus
- Fall 2015 Newsletter
- Summer 2015 Newsletter (pdf)
- Spring 2015 Newsletter (pdf)
- Winter 2015 Newsletter (pdf)
- Fall 2014 Newsletter (pdf)
- Summer 2014 Newsletter (pdf)
- Spring 2014 Newsletter (pdf)
- Winter 2014 Newsletter (pdf)