Live Healthy Iowa 10-Week Challenge
January 26 – April 3, 2015
Registration opens December 15, 2014!
The Live Healthy Iowa (LHI) 10-Week Wellness Challenge is a simple and affordable program encouraging Iowans to make healthy choices. Over the course of 10 weeks, teams of 2-10 people take part in a friendly competition tracking activity minutes and/or weight loss.
To start, form a team of 2-10 co-workers and nominate a Team Captain. Register at Live Healthy Iowa. Enter Group Registration ID LHIUIOWA.
Registration cost is $20 per person.
- liveWELL will refund $20 to UI employees (in 50% or greater, regular positions) who submit data into the LHI website ALL ten weeks during the program.
- liveWELL will refund $10 to UI employees (in 50% or greater, regular positions) who submit data into the LHI website eight or nine of the ten weeks during the program.
- This reimbursement is not available for volunteers, student employees or temporary staff.
When team captains are registering, enter "LHIUIOWA" as the Registration ID to be counted as a University’s team.
Once your Team Captain registers your team, you will enter your Employee ID in your Profile page. For directions on where to find your profile page, visit How to Enter My Employee ID.
Registration ends February 13, 2015. No new teammates can be added after February 13, 2015.
Included with your registration for Live Healthy Iowa is:
- A free one-year subscription to a lifestyle magazine upon logging on to your personal dashboard
- Live Healthy Iowa training shirt
- Weekly activity, nutrition and recipe tips via e-mail
- Personalized online dashboard to track your progress
- Team leader boards
- Access to the LHI resource page powered by Fitness Magazine
- Personalized meal plans
- Customized workouts
- Community discussion board
- Calorie charts and more
Questions? Contact us!
Erin Litton, is the Program Administrator for the Live Healthy University of Iowa teams. Contact Erin via email or at 319-353-2974.
Live Healthy Iowa on YouTube