Live Healthy Iowa 10-Week Challenge
January 25 – April 1, 2016
Registration opens December 15, 2015!
The Live Healthy Iowa (LHI) 10-Week Wellness Challenge is a simple and affordable program encouraging Iowans to make healthy choices. Over the course of 10 weeks, teams of 2-10 people take part in a friendly competition tracking activity minutes and/or weight loss.
To start, form a team of 2-10 co-workers and nominate a Team Captain. Register at Live Healthy Iowa. Enter Group Registration ID LHIUIOWA.
Registration cost is $20 per person.
- liveWELL will refund $20 to UI employees (in 50% or greater, regular positions) who submit data into the LHI website ALL ten weeks during the program.
- liveWELL will refund $10 to UI employees (in 50% or greater, regular positions) who submit data into the LHI website eight or nine of the ten weeks during the program.
- This reimbursement is not available for volunteers, student employees or temporary staff.
When team captains are registering, enter "LHIUIOWA" as the Registration ID to be counted as a University’s team.
Once your Team Captain registers your team, you will enter your Employee ID in your Profile page. For directions on where to find your profile page, visit How to Enter My Employee ID.
Included with your registration for Live Healthy Iowa is:
- Challenge T-shirt
- Weekly activity, nutrition and recipe tips via e-mail
- A personal online tracking page
- Unlimited access to healthy recipes, health tips and more
- Opportunities to win individual prizes and team incentives
- Discounted registration for a Live Healthy Iowa 5K event
Questions? Contact us!
Erin Litton, is the Program Administrator for the Live Healthy University of Iowa teams. Contact Erin via email or at 319-353-2974.
Live Healthy Iowa on YouTube