On-Campus Lactation Rooms
- List of university lactation rooms
- Information for lactation room contacts
- Break time for nursing mothers: Break time requirements for nursing mothers, as detailed in the Fair Labor Standards Act
For information, email Family Services or call at 319-335-3558.
- Bonnie Abbuhl
- Lora Albert
- Emily Carter Walsh
- Deborah Doorn
- Mary Johnson
- Haley McNulty
- Kerianne Rice
- Tracy Thacker
General Breastfeeding Questions: 319-356-2294
- Located in the Women's Health Center: Elevator M, Third Floor Pomerantz Family Pavilion
- Call for an appointment: 319-356-2294 (press option 1)
Breastfeeding Information and Resources: Visit this site to learn more about breastfeeding and to get how-to information and support for breastfeeding successfully.
National Breastfeeding Hotline: 800-994-9662; talk with trained breastfeeding peer counselors who can help answer common breastfeeding questions in English or Spanish.
La Leche League International: Information, education, support, and encouragement for women who want to breastfeed.