The Health and Productivity unit within University Human Resources is focused on the talent, well-being and engagement of campus community members. Check out the Fiscal Year '16 Annual Report focused on highlights from the year for Family Service, UI Employee Assistance Program, and UI Wellness.
- Summer 2016 Newsletter: Resilience @ UIowa: The Resilient Leader
- Spring 2016 Newsletter: liveWELL's 10-Year Anniversary
- Winter 2016 Newsletter: Resilience: Ambiguity Focus
- Fall 2015 Newsletter
- Summer 2015 Newsletter (pdf)
- Spring 2015 Newsletter (pdf)
- Winter 2015 Newsletter (pdf)
- Fall 2014 Newsletter (pdf)
- Summer 2014 Newsletter (pdf)
- Spring 2014 Newsletter (pdf)
- Winter 2014 Newsletter (pdf)
liveWELL Annual Report: 2015 - Creating value; touching lives. Provides a year-in-review look at health trends on campus and compared to the state and nation, as well as a 5-year trend of health areas like healthy weight, good nutrition, exercise, stress and sleep habits.