Don’t miss flipping through 16-pages of content focused on Work, Life, and Well-Being: Being your best at work, at home and everywhere in-between. Inside, find information on:
- Work, Life and Well-being: PERSONAL SUSTAINABILITY
- Online Financial Education
- Upcoming Groups: Busy Parents, Powerful Tools for Caregivers, and Anti Inflammatory Eating
- Summer Walking Scavenger Hunt
- My Health & Wellness BONUS CODE
Collaborations & Connections - Improving Campus Well-Being. Annual outcomes from the UI Employee Assistance Program, UI Wellness, and Family Services, units of University Human Resources.
- Spring 2017 Newsletter: Work Life & Well-Being - Focus on Personal Sustainability, Upcoming Groups (Caregivers, Parents, Anti-Inflammatory Eating)
- Winter 2017 Newsletter: Work Life & Well-Being - Being your best at work, at home, and everywhere in-between
- Fall 2016 Newsletter: Emotional Awareness/Resilience
- Summer 2016 Newsletter: Resilience @ UIowa: The Resilient Leader
- Spring 2016 Newsletter: liveWELL 10-Year Anniversary
- Winter 2016 Newsletter: Resilience: Ambiguity Focus
liveWELL Annual Report: 2016 Better Health, Improved Performance, and Value for UI. Learn about how over the past 10-years liveWELL has not only been providing programs to UI faculty and staff, but demonstrating results in all aspects of health, performance, and value.
FY16 Health & Productivity Annual Report: The Health and Productivity unit within University Human Resources is focused on the talent, well-being and engagement of campus community members. Check out the Fiscal Year '16 Annual Report focused on highlights from the year for Family Service, UI Employee Assistance Program, and UI Wellness.