- Performance Review for University Staff, Operations Manual
- Contact your HR Representative or Employee & Labor Relations for questions about Collective Bargaining at the University of Iowa
- Keeping Your Employee Engaged
- Universal Competencies
- ICARE Core Values:
- Innovation: We seek creative ways to solve problems.
- Collaboration: We believe teamwork is the best way to work.
- Accountability: We behave ethically, act openly and with integrity in all that we do, taking responsibility for our actions.
- Respect: We honor diversity and recognize the worth and dignity of every person.
- Excellence: We strive to achieve excellence in all that we do.
- Individual Development Plan (IDP) Template (docx)
- Goal Template (docx)
- Merit Self-Assessment Template (docx)
A range of topics are covered through UI Learning & Developments classes and series:
Myquickcoach is an online resource filled with videos, articles and PDFs. Search this helpful resource for topics such as performance, coaching, career development, leadership, motivation and employee engagement.
Supervisors who would like help on how to appropriately conduct a performance review or give performance feedback may email Sean Hesler, Organizational Effectiveness.
It's equally important to recognize positive performance and address poor performance. For assistance in performance improvement please consult with your HR Unit Representative, Senior HR leader or Employee and Labor Relations.