Employee Withholding Allowance Certificates for States Other than Iowa and Illinois

A withholding allowance certificate is required to be completed for the state in which you perform the services for The University of Iowa, not your state of residency.  (For example, if you are a resident of Wisconsin but working here in the state of Iowa, then you should have Iowa withholding.)  To obtain an Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate for a certain state (other than Iowa or Illinois), please select the appropriate link below.

Complete and sign the form and return to University of Iowa Payroll Services at the following address:

University of Iowa HR-Payroll
120 University Services Bldg., Ste. 30
Iowa City, IA  52242-1911

Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate by State