Rate and Coverage Comparisons
- Coverage Comparison: Effective January 1, 2017
- Health Insurance Monthly Rates 2018-2019
- Health Insurance Monthly Rates 2017-2018
Employed Graduate Students/Fellows, Postdoctoral Scholars/Fellows, Research Interns
Employed Graduate Students/Fellows, enroll online via MyUI. "Student Insurance" is listed under "Student Life Management" on the "Student Information" page. Alternatively, complete the Employed Graduate Student Enrollment Form (pdf)and return to the Benefits Office.
- Employed Graduate Student Plan Booklet 2017-2018 (pdf)
- Postdoctoral Scholars/Fellows and Research Interns Enrollment Form 2017-2018 (pdf)
Graduate Students, Health Science Majors, and Professional Students
NEW! Enroll online via MyUI. "Student Insurance" is listed under "Student Life Management" on the "Student Information" page. Alternatively, complete the Graduate Student and Health Science Majors Enrollment Form 2017-2018 (pdf) and return to the Benefits Office.
- Graduate Student and Health Science Majors Student Plan Booklet 2017-2018 (pdf)
- Proof of Coverage Exemption Form - International and Health Science Students 2017-2018 (pdf) or submit online via MyUI.
- International Students leaving the USA - Temporary Cancellation of Health and/or Dental Insurance Form (pdf)
- Health and Dental Insurance for Departing Students
Health Insurance Coverage for Adult Children
Children may be covered until the end of the year in which they turn 26. Coverage for children who are full-time students or disabled can continue as long as they continue in that status. The IRS has determined that this coverage is taxable.
Employee Assistance Program
The Employee Assistance Program provides brief counseling and assessment for staff as well.