Live Healthy Iowa 10-Week Challenge
January 23 – March 31, 2017
Registration opens December 26, 2016!
The Live Healthy Iowa (LHI) 10-Week Wellness Challenge is a simple and affordable program encouraging Iowans to make healthy choices. Over the course of 10 weeks, teams of 2-10 people take part in a friendly competition tracking activity minutes and/or weight loss.
To start, form a team of 2-10 co-workers and nominate a Team Captain. Register at Live Healthy Iowa. Enter Group Registration ID LHIUIOWA.
Registration cost is $20 per person. There is no reimbursement incentive available in 2017.
When team captains are registering, enter "LHIUIOWA" as the Registration ID to be counted as a University’s team.
What’s New for 2017?
Below are just a few of the exciting changes we’ve been working on for this year’s challenge.
- New dashboard design
- Ability to sync with Fitbit devices and the MapMyWalk app
- Ability for captains to lead multiple teams
Included with your registration for Live Healthy Iowa is:
- Challenge T-shirt
- Weekly activity, nutrition and recipe tips via e-mail
- A personal online tracking page
- Unlimited access to healthy recipes, health tips and more
- Opportunities to win individual prizes and team incentives
- Discounted registration for a Live Healthy Iowa 5K event
- For questions about programming at the University of Iowa, contact liveWELL.
- For questions about your Live Healthy Iowa account (like password information or changes to your profile) contact Live Healthy Iowa administration.
Live Healthy Iowa on YouTube