The Executive Leadership Academy-Higher Ed is a comprehensive program, designed for accomplished mid to senior-level staff and faculty with strategic and operational leadership responsibilities. The Academy develops and enhances participant core competencies essential for effective, agile, and innovative leadership. The goals of this intensive nine-month program include:
- Strengthening our diverse culture by building networks to increase cross-institutional collaboration and retention
- Expanding participants’ leadership knowledge and skills for today’s changing higher education and research environments
- Increasing knowledge and impact in leading agile administrative, operational, and project teams
- Building strong organizational sustainability
- Increasing leader commitment to strategic and innovative culture
The 2017-18 ELA-Higher Ed cohort has been filled.
The application for the 2018-19 cohort will be available in early 2018.
|Immersions||Project Coaching (1 pm - 5 pm)||Individual Coaching (1 hour session scheduled on the following dates)|
|September 14 & 15, 2017||September 26, 2017||September 19 or 20, 2017|
|October 12 & 13, 2017||October 24, 2017||November 8 or 9, 2017|
|November 30 & December 1, 2017||November 14, 2017||February 13 or 14, 2018|
|February 1 & 2, 2018||December 12, 2017||April 10 or 11, 2018|
|March 1 & 2, 2018||January 16, 2018||May 8 or 9, 2018|
|April 5 & 6, 2018||February 20, 2018|
|May 4, 2018||March 20, 2018|
The application period is currently closed. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
For employees with a health care focus, visit: The Executive Leadership Academy-UI Health Care